Among other mattters, the Examination Board of the Department of Computer Science, PA for short,
- sees to it that the provisions of the examination regulations are met
- ensures that examinations are carried out according to the regulations
- is responsible for admissions matters, certificates of good standing, and the recognition of credit points
- decides makes decisions in case of conflicts concerning examination procedures
- provides the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Natural Sciences with information on its courses of study
- makes proposals on modifications of examination regulations.
The next meetings of the Examination Board are scheduled to be on the following dates (always on Wednesday 3:15pm):
15.11.2017, 06.12.2017, 24.01.2017
The Examination Board consists of members of professorial rank, academic staff, and representatives of the study body. An overview of current members of the examination board is available online.
Requests and Applications
If you have any questions or queries or want to file an application, please contact us through the Support Center.
FAQ and Further Information
The Support Center also provides a knowledge base with information on examinations and related topics.
Do you have any questions concerning your studies? If so, please get in touch with the academic advisor for your course of study.